abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Will my account linked with DSL be cancelled after DSL is terminated?
Cat123
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi community,

I have one account with Mobile, one account with DSL. Now they are using two different emails. My DSL will terminate soon but I have a new DSL contract. My question is when my old DSL terminate, my account with it will be closed or? 

Thank you

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cat,

okay. Now I get it. Thanks for your good explanation. 🙂

You can continue to use everything as before. You just don't have access to the DSL contract anymore. Only the bills. 😉

Sorry that you couldn't get a colleague on the phone who speaks English. You can tell the voice computer "English Operator". Then you should get in touch with the corresponding colleague.

Alternatively, we as the community team will be happy to help you. Just open a new post if you have a question. This may take longer than a phone call, but the answer will always come.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cat,

I do not understand what you mean. Could you please describe that in more detail?

Best regards

Norman

Cat123
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Norman,

Currently I have mobile and DSL services. My mobile service is using one gmail linked to MeinVodafone. My DSL is using a hotmail email to link to MeinVodafone. My DSL service will be terminated this month. But I am using hotmail now to ask question in community. The other Konto (gamil one) can't post in community. So I want to know if my DSL is terminated but I still have some questions would like to ask in community, can I continue to use hotmail linked MeinVodafone to ask questions here? 

P.S. many people told me customer service hotline 1212 speaks English. But I called on Saturday got connected with 2 customer service, none of them spoke English. Is there a way to select English sercive in 1212 line? I can speak a bit German but is not good enough to understand technical description ...

Thank you

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cat,

okay. Now I get it. Thanks for your good explanation. 🙂

You can continue to use everything as before. You just don't have access to the DSL contract anymore. Only the bills. 😉

Sorry that you couldn't get a colleague on the phone who speaks English. You can tell the voice computer "English Operator". Then you should get in touch with the corresponding colleague.

Alternatively, we as the community team will be happy to help you. Just open a new post if you have a question. This may take longer than a phone call, but the answer will always come.

Best regards

Norman

Cat123
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you Norman

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're welcome. 🙂

You marked the solution, so I'm locking up. Take care in this crazy times.

Many greetings

Norman