abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

MyVodafone account problem
subhuti_
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I cannot login to my previous account.

I have been a user of both vodafone callya and vodafone kabel deutschland. Probably I have an account for both service. Now vodafone merged the two into one, and I cannot login to either of them ... A possible reason might be the two account has the same username (my email address). I registered a new account with a phone number and another email address. However I still wish to merge it with my previous accounts.

What's more, I wish to have one reliable channel to contact vodafone. There is a website and also service telephone number, but they always trying to guess what I want to say and they were always wrong and led me to somewhere funny. I cost months and never have the correct answer. I have the online form, but I can never submit it. Some red words appear, despite that all my information was correct. A guess is that they try to check my username and password of myvodafone, which is exactly where is wrong ... 

20 Antworten 20
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi subhuti,

thanks for the compliments.

Let's see if we can solve it finally. Smiley (fröhlich)

Can you please send me a private message with the user accounts? Then I think we can handle it shortly.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!