abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

MyVodafone account problem
subhuti_
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I cannot login to my previous account.

I have been a user of both vodafone callya and vodafone kabel deutschland. Probably I have an account for both service. Now vodafone merged the two into one, and I cannot login to either of them ... A possible reason might be the two account has the same username (my email address). I registered a new account with a phone number and another email address. However I still wish to merge it with my previous accounts.

What's more, I wish to have one reliable channel to contact vodafone. There is a website and also service telephone number, but they always trying to guess what I want to say and they were always wrong and led me to somewhere funny. I cost months and never have the correct answer. I have the online form, but I can never submit it. Some red words appear, despite that all my information was correct. A guess is that they try to check my username and password of myvodafone, which is exactly where is wrong ... 

20 Antworten 20

I have sent with PM, with 3 numbers and their possible current combination [status quo].

I wish to merge the two related to cell phones together and then use the gmail address as login info. Please remove the kabeldeutschland one to avoid confusion (it expired anyway). My suspection is that the exisiting kabel deutschland account info is conflicting with the vodafone handy one, which prevented me from login. Thanks in advance.

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello subhuti_,

I've had a look. At the address there is no active cable contract. If it runs on you or on someone else. The other customer numbers are also not to be found with us. Is it about Callya by chance? Here is in any case some confused.

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

As I said, kable is not active.

Two active cell phones. Yes, they are callya or sth alike. Are there some difference? Business calss vodafone and economic vodafone?

Thanks anyway

BiancaW
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @ subhuti_,

please register with one of your mobile numbers in My Vodafone.

To this phone number you can then add your other phone number under the item contract management.

For the registration and also for adding the other number you need the respective customer password of the phone number. You have received this by e-mail when ordering tickets.

If you are no longer aware of the passwords, give each one a new one.

This can be done via the form 265. To find under: https://www.vodafone.de/infofaxe/265.pdf.

Thank you and best regards

BiancaW

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Thank you for your answers.

Which make me uncomfortable is that, I have an account with my own email address registered. However I cannot access it, even with the correct password.  I think you can either remove the account thus I can register again with my email address, or make it available thus I can login. I don's see why neither could not be done ...

DanyG

Hello subhuti_,

I checked the registration status of your CallYa-numbers for you. They are both registered and can be managed in MeinVodafone.

Only your mail address has not been confirmed. When you receive our email, please click on the link in it.

The access to your MeinVodafone account is active. Please try again.

BR,

Dany

subhuti_
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

thank you Dany. In fact I confirmed an email as asked recently. However, I cannot login to manage my phone number, e.g. ending with -8382 (linked with XXX@gmail.com) either. In your system it might be "normal", but I cannot login.

actually I have registerred the current account (XXX@icloud.com) due to the fact that I cannot login to the previous one. But I only managed to get the activation number of this one ending with 6026 but not the other one.

I am sure I am using the correct password. I even tried with an intensionally wrong password and there would be a error message. However currently I just cannot login: blank webpage without any error message.

I just signed a new contract of vodafone internet. While registering, it said I cannot use my XXX@gmail.com as username because it was occupied, which is exactly the one I cannot login. You may have a check of this account, see whether the last successfully login is in 2018, when "one login for all accounts" campain was raised, which got me "no login for any accounts".

Thank you for your patience. In the worse case, I think you can even delete all my accounts with XXX@gmail.com as username, and then send me all the activation codes by private messages. Thus I can re-register with them.

subhuti_
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Just after my last reply to your message, I tried to login with my another phone number and I can. However as you said, it asked me to veryfy email address. Which I clicked but no email received. In the past 10 minutes, I tried 3-4 times to resent the email and nothing happened.

DanyG

Hi subhuti_,

your mail-address is verified now, that's ok. But please check your username. There are a few tokens after your mail-address. Maybe you remember them.

If not, you can click on the button "Zugangsdaten vergessen" under the login box. There you can chose, if you forgot your internet-passwoird or your username. They can both be resettet.

BR,

Dany

Thank you Dany! The extra tokens were not added by me, strange. Anyway I now successfully transfer all control of my handies to the account I can currently fully control. I have 4 accounts with the following username:

1) XXX@gmail.com - original one, I cannot access now, even with correct password. Highly likely, it was bound with an expired cable contract.

2) XXX@gmail.com@aim - the one split from the above one, probably by previous staff who tried to help me but failed. I removed all phone numbers from it, but I cannot close/delete it - if you check you can see no close/delete option for this one as usually you should have for normal accounts.

3) XXX@icloud.com - A intermediate account I established myself to solve problem (associated with subhuti_ in forum). I have removed all phone numbers and deleted these account myself. I should not because I cannot access the forum ID subhuti_ then.

4) XXX - the account I wish to hold. I have an effective cable contract and two phone numbers bound with it.

My wish is that account 1) and 2) could be deleted either by granting access/control to them to me, or by you, or by any of your colleagues. There are no active contract anyway. You can verify my birth date/address from the contact details with me to avoid possible risks if you worry. Then I can use the email address etc. Now I can use my email address as contact in account 4) but not in the forum account it associated with - kind wierd.

Thanks again Dany. I have asked the question for quite long time, and many tried to help. You are the ONLY one that really gain progress! Of course I also thank the others' efforts.