abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

MyVodafone account problem
subhuti_
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I cannot login to my previous account.

I have been a user of both vodafone callya and vodafone kabel deutschland. Probably I have an account for both service. Now vodafone merged the two into one, and I cannot login to either of them ... A possible reason might be the two account has the same username (my email address). I registered a new account with a phone number and another email address. However I still wish to merge it with my previous accounts.

What's more, I wish to have one reliable channel to contact vodafone. There is a website and also service telephone number, but they always trying to guess what I want to say and they were always wrong and led me to somewhere funny. I cost months and never have the correct answer. I have the online form, but I can never submit it. Some red words appear, despite that all my information was correct. A guess is that they try to check my username and password of myvodafone, which is exactly where is wrong ... 

20 Antworten 20
Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello subhuti_,

what message will be displayed when you try to log in? When was the last successful login?

Best regards

Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
subhuti_
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
First it ask me to login again, then I entered all login info correctly, then blanck page without error message and not really logged in...
Moni_GK

Hello subhuti_,

have you ever deleted the cookies and caches of your browser? Please try a different browser.

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
subhuti_
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
That makes no difference. I have tried Safari and chrome, both with Incognito on and off, and cleaned history (including cookies), I seems to be on the server end.
Jens
Moderator:in

Hello subhuti_,

please tell me the versions of the different browser, that you use.

Send me also a pm with your personal data.

Regards

Jens

subhuti_
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have send the personal data by replying your request.

The browser includes Chrome  74.0.3729.169 @windows 7, and Safari 12.1@MacOS mojave, and safari@iOS and same software in earlier versions. I do not think it is related to the client. Just provide the information to please you guys.

Jens

Hello subhuti_,

i can't find any off your customer numbers. Can you sent me the other ones?

Regards

Jens

subhuti_
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I sent something with private message, thanks

Moni_GK

Hello subhuti_,

You sent me two customer numbers and two login names. Please tell me which combination you are trying to use. Please tell me that again as PM.

Best regards

Moni