abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving to new location in Germany
Archana_Dwivedi
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I have  a contract red internet and phone kabel 100. I am currently in Fürth, Bavaria and moving to Wuppertal, NRW in the month on October. What is the process to move the wifi? I have filled in my new address in the Moving service in meinvodafone online portal. Do we need to carry our router along with us and install in the new house?

Please help. Thanks.

13 Antworten 13
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Archana_Dwivedi,

when did you report the move? At the moment there is no information about this yet.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your reply. I had raised the request last week and again did it today. Please take a look at the attached snapshot and let me know if something is missing.

Regards,

Archana

EDIT: Attachment deleted due to data protection

Stephan

Hi Archana_Dwivedi,

I deleted your screenshot, please do not post personal data in public.

I still do not see any relocation notification at the moment. Please send me your new address and the moving date by private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Stephan,

Thank you for your reply. I have sent to my moving details in a private message. Could you please check and reply? Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

Archana

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Archana_Dwivedi,

you can't take your contract away. This is the Vodafone West area. That means you need a new contract. As soon as the new connection is active, your previous contract will be cancelled. The department in charge will take care of that. The colleagues will contact you by phone.

Best regards

Tina

Hello,

No one has contacted me yet by phone. I have been waiting. 

However i did receive a mail about contract cancellation 2 days back.

I do not understand the cancellation details. IT says it will be cancelled by 13 Jan 2021(almost 4 months)?

However i am moving to my new house from 1st Oktober 2020 and i still do not know where is my new contract for Vodafone West(for NRW)? and what shall i do from my end about the move?

Do i have to continue paying for my old contract till 13 jan 2021, even though i am not using it? 

So many questions!!!!

I have been trying to understand and follow up for the moving service by all means, vodafone customer care, community, stores but nothing gives a clear information.

This is very important for me as i depend on this for work from home(home office) and i need to plan.

I am so unhappy with the slow and NOT AT ALL clear response.

Please clarify and help!!

Regards,

Archana

Hello ,

I went personally to a vodafone store here and enquired about the move to clarify my doubts.

To my surprise, they checked my new address and said the move is possible to my new address in Wuppertal NRW. All i need to do is go and tell them 5 days before moving out and they will process the move. It will be done within 2-5 working days.

However , here in the community i got a different response that my contract cannot be moved as vodafone kabel is not available at my new address and my contract cancellation is in progress to be cancelled on 13Jan 2021.

Please please clarify the confusions so that i can make a decision.

Regards,

Archana

Lars

Hi Archana,

I checked again with the colleagues in the moving service. They will contact you by phone as soon as possible.

Best regards

Lars

Hello Lars,

Thank you very much for your reply. I did get a call and it was very helpful 🙂

My current contract is under cancellation 🙂 and i got a mail about new contract from unity media.

I have few questions however:

1. Where can i see my new contract details? i do not yet see it in the mail or in the meinvodafone portal yet.

2. Should i cancel my sepa for old contract with vodafone or will the same be used for unity media payment?

I was told over the call that i would have to a do a new sepa for unity media and i would get a mail about the same which i didnt receive yet.

Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Archana