abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving, no cable connection at my new address
loweeKKK
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I subscribed to 1000Mbits Vodafone Kabel Internet a few months ago, but now I have to move to another place where Vodafone only provides 16Mbits DSL Internet and no Kabel Internet available at all. So I called vodafone customer service and got this email address kundenservice@kabeldeutschland.de. I also sent an email to this email address about canceling my Internet, but so far I got no respond from that, so I'm here if anyone can help me. Thanks in advance.

11 Antworten 11
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello loweeKKK,

i do not know this e-mail address. There is also no e-mail address that you can contact. We have the contact form for that. You have to report a move, even if cable is not available. This is what you do in the removal service.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I cannot proceed with the link you gave to me, it says "Prüfung erfolgreich" but I can only sign a new contract with DSL Internet which I'm not willing to because of the internet speed, or I have to contact this number 0800 724 25 51 which I did and I got the email address that you think it's wrong. According to the post Umzug - Tipps & Tricks i can cancel my contract when vodafone can't provide what internet I subscribed previously at my old address. I can provide my new apartment contract, I just don't know where I can send it.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi loweeKKK,

we will take care of the termination. When exactly are you moving? Please send me the new address in a private message.  

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
Nancy

Hello loweeKKK,

The date of birth does not match the one we have on file.

Please log in to your customer portal and then use our relocation form.

Best regards
Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Sorry I'm not quite understand, what do you mean relocation form? Also I might accidentally entered the wrong date of birth when I was signing this contract, can you please help me changing it?

2021-06-16.pngThis isn't working for me as I said before, I need another solution

Thomas

Hi loweeKKK,

the move we have processed. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail.

Regards

Thomas

I have received the confirmation of canceling my contract, it ends on 17.09 from what I've seen, I appreciate your help.

Thomas

Hi loweeKKK,

do you have any questions or can the thread be closed?

Regards

Thomas