abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I am a Unity media customer but Vodafone is not allowing me to add my customer number and provide de
KCR
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I am a Unity media customer but Vodafone is not allowing me to add my customer number and provide details of my contract .

I would also like to unlock the ETHERNET ports of my MODEM from Unity Media , But Neither Unity Media allows me and Vodafone does not recoginize me . 

How can the ETHERNET ports on my UNITY MEDIA/ Now Vodafone Modem be unlocked so that I can use devices and  connect to the ports 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Two things:

Usually the LAN ports of any cable router are automatically enabled, EXCEPT you opted for the Bridge mode. If the Bridge Mode is active, only ONE device can be connected to the cable router, not more!

Second thing: The systems of Vodafone and Unitymedia (now Vodafone West) are still separated. Thus the Vodafone system works only for Vodafone (KabelDeutschland) customers and won't recognize your customer details from Vodafone West / Unitymedia.

Maybe you can add a bit more details, like which cable router you have, which contract you've made and what happens if you try to connect your devices to the cable router.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Two things:

Usually the LAN ports of any cable router are automatically enabled, EXCEPT you opted for the Bridge mode. If the Bridge Mode is active, only ONE device can be connected to the cable router, not more!

Second thing: The systems of Vodafone and Unitymedia (now Vodafone West) are still separated. Thus the Vodafone system works only for Vodafone (KabelDeutschland) customers and won't recognize your customer details from Vodafone West / Unitymedia.

Maybe you can add a bit more details, like which cable router you have, which contract you've made and what happens if you try to connect your devices to the cable router.