abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Help needed regarding change of connection from DSL to Cable
dlpk082
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello Team,

I am in a serious trouble as I unfortunantely do not speak Deutsch really good. I have requested for a move of my connection from Rosenheim to Munich on 2nd week of November 2020. The gentleman on the other end helped me in English. Since there was no DSL connection at the new place in Munich, I opted for the Cable connection. Later, I received an email asking me to fill in the form inorder to move my phone connection. I get an error stating the Area Code for my Phone number is not correct even though I am entering the correct details. *** is Customer Number with Vodafone DSL. 

Since my work is relied on internet, it would be really helpful to have this issue sorted out soon. I tried calling Customer Care today and they suggested to check in the forum to have help in English. 

It would be a great help if someone can sort this out for me soon,

Regards,

Dileep

EDIT: customer number deleted

1 Antwort 1
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Dileep,

when you fill in the form, you choose "Vodafone" as previous provider and only mark the point "Kündigung des Altvertrags zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt". Probably you marked the point "Antrag zur Rufnummernmitnahme". That will not work, because the area code of the both cities is different and so you can't take the old phone number with you to Munich.

But we need the order to cancel the old DSL contract during your relocation.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!