abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

GIGACUBE SERVICE
Azunime
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey,

I was wondering how to acces vodafones gigacube management pannel (the thing when you can see billing period, invoices, data package purchase options etc.)

I was trying to get to it myself, with help of a translator (thanks google!) I figured that I need something called "online registration number" that I think I did not receive up to date. I have seen few people with the same issue here and I assume that you can give me the *** thing.

I already have an "vodafone account" since I am able to write over here. During ordering of gigacube I did provide same email. Please vodafone guys, connect the dots and give me acces to online service management pannel. 

Looking forward to Your reply, Cheers.

Translation for your convinience by translate.google.com

Hallo,

Ich frage mich, wie Sie auf den Gigacube-Managementbereich von vodafone zugreifen können (die Sache, wenn Sie Abrechnungszeitraum, Rechnungen, Kaufoptionen für Datenpakete usw. sehen).

Ich versuchte, mit Hilfe eines Übersetzers (danke google!) Zu mir zu kommen, ich dachte mir, dass ich etwas brauchte, das "Online-Registrierungsnummer" genannt wurde, und ich glaube, dass ich es nicht auf dem neuesten Stand erhalten habe. Ich habe die Leute hier gesehen und gehe davon aus, dass Sie mir das verdammte Ding geben können.

Ich habe bereits einen "Vodafone-Account", seit ich hier schreiben kann. Bei der Bestellung von Gigacube habe ich nicht die gleiche E-Mail-Adresse angegeben. Bitte vodafone Jungs, verbinde die Punkte und gib mir Zugang zum Online Service Management Panel.

Ich freue mich auf Ihre Antwort, Prost.

Edit: please pay attention to the correct board selection - moved from "Gewinnspiele"

5 Antworten 5
Azunime
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

@Editplease pay attention to the correct board selection - moved from "Gewinnspiele"

Sorry about that, yet I hope that you are aware where the confusion is comming from? Lack of support for English speaking comminity. That was obviously my mistake, yet if I seen "Wingame" instead of "Gewinnspiele" I would me WAY less likely to post there.

@the *** thing.

"d a m n" is NOT a profanity/swear/offensive word in English. It simply says that something is condemed.

DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Azunime,

if you want a quick overview about your data volume, just use center.vodafone.de Here you can also order more data volume.

The other way to manage the contract is MeinVodafone. But as the GigaCube is a mobile product, please choose "Mobilfunk" in the registration process. The "Online-Registrerungscode" is only for fixed net/DSL customers.

Here is the direct link for you.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

@DannyG 

About center.vodafone.de I have already tried that and I did again just now (benefit of doubt, ya know). As of recent I am able to acces the thing (5 minutes ago), so I was able to resolve my issue and purchase the data package. While I was trying to do exacly the same thing before (last time yesterday late evening) it was showing me center.vodafone.de from another of your customer.

To give you a perspective: I sometimes use hotel wifi thats available from my employer, employer owns something like "gigacube" but older model/offer/abonament. The other day, way back, the site just automaticly popped in my browser, without me entering the address. And since then I was able to acces the "center.vodafone.de" thing of other cusomer, but not my own.

FAQ:

1. Yes, I was connected to my own "gigacube" from my pc.

2. Yes, I typed center.vodafone.de in my browser

3. No, I have nothing to do with another user contract.

Yet the issue is not present anymore as I just mentioned. Im not sure if letting unrelated third party acces some of another customer of yours information and purchase data packages is a thing you want to look into or not. Just letting you know whats up in case you are interested.

About "My Vodafone" part of the issue. Sadly Your advice was mistaken. I could not use your link to register (I entered correct data, yet it was spilling out errors: ~"woops, something went wrong". However, thanks to your information that I should click "Mobilfuk" instead of ~"dsl/lte/etc" I was able to figure out the thing myself. What I had to do, was login with my "My vodafone" credentials and then click "add contract" button. Smooth sailing from there. 

I suspect that the reson why I COULD not register as you adviced was probably e-mail adress that was already in use by previously registered account and the fact I gave very same email while ordering "gigacube" service.

Thank you for your help and have a great day.

DanyG

Hello Azunime,

thanks for your information. We'd really like to reconstruct the situation, that you had access to another person's GigaCube center while using your own GigaCube. But as you stated, it was just one single situation. If this happens again, please make some screenshots and send me a private message with your customer or mobile number, your customer password and the screenshots. That's the only way we are able to react.

If it's not possible to register to MeinVodafone, please delete cache and cookies and maybe try another browser. When you use the link, it's better to register via the way "Mit meinen Vertragsdaten". If your mail adress was used in the order process, it doesn't matter. But if It was taken to register with another account, it won't work, that's correct.

I keep my fingers crossed, that it will work with another try.

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!