abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Fraud Subscription Dimoco-MobProtect+
AnjaliSinha
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, 

Greetings ! First of all, I regret posting in English however please bear with me since I am very new to Germany and my language training is in progress so I am not comfortable communicating in German. 

I have a complain that a subscription was activated on my Vodafone account without me subscribing for any such services. Please see the attached a PDF file with screenshot from my Vodafone account on the first page. I searched the Vodafone forum and saw too many people complaining about this vendor or provider. I do not know how they can bill me by just sending a subscription comfirmation SMS, this is a FRAUD. Please let me know how to block the payments to these pirates.

Please also see my email sent to them in the attached PDF on 2nd page, but as expected, no one has responded with cancellation confirmation and no one answers their phone line.

Any support from this forum on how to deal with this issue will be highly appreciated ! Will I keep getting charged every week until this issue is resolved? 

Regards

Anjali ***

Edited personal data

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

A short explaination of what did happen to you:

In general, you can pay with your Vodafone contract for third party subscriptions (like mobile games with time-based fees) and for third party single-pay events (like buying an app -or- paying the parking fees for your car).

As your card is in general opened for these two kinds of payment - single-pay events -and- payments on a regular basis - any fraudulent party with a special website may capture your SIM idenitification and is in so far able to bill you for their services.

The simplest way to circumvent this:

Let your contract be blocked for 3rd party payments ("Mobiles Bezahlen") - you can either do it in your customer central -or- call the (German speaking) Hotline.

ATTENTION: This block only applies for NEW events, not for any subscriptions already existing!

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @AnjaliSinha,

if you have any problem blocking "mobiles bezahlen" in MeinVodafone just let me know by sending me a PN with phone number and customer password.

regards

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you for your response, I deactivated third party subscriptions from "Mobiles Bezahlen". Also, noticed that the company Dimoco GMBH ( https://dimoco.eu/ ) had deactivated my subscription on 15th Feb after I wrote an email to them.

Best Regards

Anjali Sinha

Boris

Hey @AnjaliSinha,

so after all everythings fine in the end?

So we can close your thread?

regards

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!