abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

(Englisch) Can't access Original MeinVodafone Account
Mc93
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mauricio, I am a new customer whom recently contracted an internet service on a Vodafone booth in Aachen, I received my router on Friday 17/09.

A few days ago, I received an e-mail asking me to confirm my email address associated to my MeinVodafone Account. Sadly, it seems that my birthday date was entered wrongly, which means that I could not confirm my email account. I need help correcting the stored birthdate and also to gain access to the account.

Since my german is not good enough, I could not call the Vodafone Hotline to request support, so I had to make an additional account (this one) to ask for help here in the community. If any Vodafone support member could contactme  to correct this issue I would be really thankful. I can't provide additional personal information here since this is a public forum, but I will gladly do it to whomever contacts me from Vodafone.

I am looking forward to your answer, Thank you.

Regards,

Mauricio.

1 Antwort 1
R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Mc93,

I am very sorry for my late feedback. Smiley (traurig)

I have just read your request carefully. In order to be able to change your date of birth, we need a copy of your identity card (both sides). Please send it by e-mail (with customer number, name, address and federal state) to: kundenservice@unitymedia.de.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!