abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Double payment every month or insufficient information
AlexGj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, I am your user with package of two mobile phone numbers, home internet and Kabel Digital. Recently I noticed, on my financial report, that I have two charges in one month from Vodafone (the charging is automatic from my bank account). This is the case with several months in a roll.

I receive the rechnung every month and the amount of money written on it, doesn’t match with the amount of money you are taking from me. In other words, the first sum you charge in the month is the same as in the bill, and the second amount is written nowhere, it’s always different and I don’t receive a rechnung  for it.

In the monthly rechnung it is written that I pay for :

1. Kabel Digital
  2. Paket Internet/Phone (1000 Cable)

It there some other expenses that I don’t know about or maybe the home internet is not included in the rechnung. If so, why I don’t receive second rechnung? Please explain it to me, since this is the first time I am dealing with this kind of vertrag.

Thank you in advanced

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi AlexGj,

you have cellular and a cable contract? Then you will also receive 2 bills. Have you added both contracts in My Vodafone? Then you will also see the different bills.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Thomas

Hi AlexGj,

you have cellular and a cable contract? Then you will also receive 2 bills. Have you added both contracts in My Vodafone? Then you will also see the different bills.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!