Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Canceling a Contract
fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Hi so if anyone in Vodafone has checked the calendar, they should know that it’s 21st century, please someone explaine me why I have to cancel my contract per post, with some form that I should have somewhere with my contract from the day I’ve received the contract ?.....!
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello fotoramic,

the contact form is the right way, because in MeinVodafone a contract cancellation is not possible. You can only cancel options.

Rergards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @fotoramic,

You can also terminate your contract about your profile on "MeinVodafone Portal" or via contact form.

https://www.vodafone.de/contact/rf/contactform.jsp

fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
On my profile I couldn’t find the option, so far I’ve sent the contact form but it will probably take a while ... 🙂 still thanks for help ! 🙂 when I did my first search the only instructions on Vodafone page I’ve found was to send a letter ...
Grit

Hello fotoramic,

the contact form is the right way, because in MeinVodafone a contract cancellation is not possible. You can only cancel options.

Rergards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Thanks, that’s still a better option than sending a letter per post 🙂 😄 so far no news from online contact form ...
fotoramic
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer
Woho, I’m not sure why I waited Vodafone to solve a problem like a normal company but it turned out as it always goes with Vodafone 🙂
The answer I’ve received from my contact form where I asked for my contract to be canceled was to ask for cancelation here in the forum 🙂 Vodafone as always :)))
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi fotoramic,

the cancellation has been processed. You will also receive a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!