abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can't "Vertrag oder Teilnehmer hinzufügen" keep getting a "sorry something went wrong try again later" message every time
SimonaB
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer
Hello, sorry for English!
This is regarding mobile.
Long story short, my initial contract had to be cancelled before I even used my SIM card due to data entry errors from the Vodafone side and the SIM not working - I had no service. I already had MeinVodafone connected to this old phone number and contract. I just got my new phone number and contract  - same customer number. I have tried adding this new phone number/contract many times and go past the "Vertrag benennen" page and every time I get the "sorry something went wrong try again later" message. I'm not sure what the issue is. 
Please help!
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Dave
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Simona, 

from @MichaM i got the information that you have some trouble to add your contract to MeinVodafone. I corrected this now. Can you please login to MeinVodafone and have a look? Is everything fine now?

best

Dave

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Dave

Hi Simona, 

from @MichaM i got the information that you have some trouble to add your contract to MeinVodafone. I corrected this now. Can you please login to MeinVodafone and have a look? Is everything fine now?

best

Dave

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
SimonaB
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

My new contract has been added! Thank you so much you have been very fast and very helpful.