abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Can't logon and can't reset password
Michael313
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

When I signed up for a new mobile contract I provided an email address and password. I can't logon using that combination. It won't let me go through the password reset process either.

I created a new account and despite adding the phone number with the customer password it still says the account is not the main contract holder.

So how do I reset the password on the account with the email address I gave during the account creation? Is there an email contact form for Vodafone.de or do I have to talk to someone about it (which is a bit problematic as my german is not very good).

thanks

3 Antworten 3
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Hello Michael313,

is it a mobile phone contract with which you want to register on the homepage?

Did the new application work?

Best regards

MajaT

Yes it's a mobile phone contract. When I created a new user id and registered with that then it works but says the account is not the one of the main contract holder.

I'd really like to just be able to reset the password on the original email address but I get this error.

Sie haben Ihre E-Mail-Adresse noch nicht bestätigt. Daher können wir Ihr MeinVodafone-Konto auf diesem Weg nicht freischalten. Sprechen Sie uns bitte an.

thanks

St3ffi
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Michael313,

if you are logged in to the My Vodafone Homepage, you can confirm your

Email-address under your contact details or send a new confirmation link.

Then it should work that you continue under the item "Forgot access data".

Best regards

Steffi

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!