abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Gigacube Flex Cancellation
krupeshved
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone Moderators,

In October I sent a letter to Vodafone GmbH to cancellation my GIGA CUBE Flex account for January. 

Surprisingly they have extended the contact for another year. This is ridiculuous since i have a 24.19 Euros credit in my account and cannot get the money back unless the contract is cancelled. 

What kind of a crappy rule is this by Vodafone? Why can't you just refund me back the money? 

XXXX(Edit2)

Customer number. xxx

Edit: Don´t write down you customer Number here publicy. Kind regards Heike (Mod) 

Edit2: I have edited your accusations and allegations. Such statements have no place here and are prohibited according to forum rule 1.1. Best regards, Der-Peter (Mod)
3 Antworten 3
Der-Peter
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi krupeshved,

if the cancellation has not been received in time and the contract has been automatically extended, it is clear that the calculation will continue Accordingly, there will be no payout, as there are still invoices with which the credit is offset.

Have you received a cancellation confirmation?

Do you have an official proof that the cancellation was received in time?

Best regards

Der-Peter

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello

I am de-registered from Germany. Will that be ok to cancel the contract and receive my credit? 

Regards,

Krupesh

Hi krupeshved,

moving abroad is not a reason for early termination. The GigaCube has to be cancelled regularly.

Please send me a PN with the phone number (or customer number) and the customer password. I will have a closer look at it fir you. 

Best regards

Der-Peter

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!