abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Problems
HrvojeCernjak
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone team. 

It has been impossible to find someone who speaks English on your Hotline and all the agents have been very unhelpful and rude.

I am a vodafone giga cube User and I have 2 problems. 

1. When vodafone tried to charge my account in January, I didn't have enough money on my bank card and it didn't get charged. Then for next month I had enough for both months but it didn't get charged again. I received an email saying I need to pay and I paid manually to the number stated in the email. But I am still getting mails that it isn't paid.

2. My contract states I have 500mbit speed, but I have rarely been getting over 1mbit. 

3 Antworten 3
MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi,

I'm sorry you've had such a poor experience with the helpline service.

You're certainly welcome to the Vodafone Community Smiley (fröhlich)

1. Getting dunning mails: How many mails did you get after you paid the invoice?

Do all mails refer to the same amount?

Possibly, your incoming payment overlapped with the issuing of the mails.

In addition, the forthcoming invoice may already have been issued. If your payment was not yet received by then, we couldn't debit the forthcoming bill either. That may have triggered a new dunning mail

I'll gladly resolve this for you if you send me a private message. Please include your customer account number and password.

As for the performance of your GigaCube: This may be due to a host of reasons.

Do you notice the slow connection at any time of day or does it happen mostly in the evening hours?

Did you try to reset the Cube and check the performance again?

Maybe the network coverage at your residential address only allows for fast outdoor connections. You can check the coverage at http://vod.af/Netzübersicht

Looking forward to hearing or, rather, reading from you.

Regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I'm not getting mails anymore. So the first issue has bee resolved. 

As for the internet speed, it is slow all day. I can send you a screenshot of my speed check. But to put it simply, I have about 15mbit down and 18mbit up at 6 in the morning and after midnight. The rest of the day it is less than 1 mbit down and up combined. I will go to the vodafone center in Düsseldord on Monday to see if I can improve the service, or I will see about canceling the contract. 

MichaM

Hi,

Thanks for your update.

In case you still have an issue with your GigaCube's bandwidth, I recommend you open a new thread in our technical board .

One of our technical experts will then get back to you.

Regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!