abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

How to get a Portierungserklarung
MatiFornes
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hola!

I'm trying to cancel my vodafone contract.

It's been a very complicated process so far.

I will take my number to another provider.

You must give me a Portierungserklarung document.

How do I get this document?

I already canceled my contract with you on April 18th.

Still have not received any confirmation or anything at all.

Thanks.

Mati /

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Did you have a prepaid or postpaid plan?

Usually, if you want to take your number with you, your new provider should do all the paperwork for you - he should ask Vodafone with all of your personal information to do the number moving.

And please keep in mind: If you cancelled your contract on April 18th, then it may take some time until your contract ends - usually if it is a postpaid plan, your cancellation has to be received by Vodafone at least 3 months before the end of the contractual term [usually 24 months from signing]. You may take the number to the new provider earlier, but you have to pay the fees for your old contract until its contractual term ending (so you have to pay twice). And please keep also in mind that it takes some time until your cancellation is processed - you should at least give Vodafone 2 weeks for a reply to arrive.

MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi all,

and thanks @reneroman for pointing out the essentials about cancelling a subscription and having the number ported to another provider.

@Mati: You will get a letter to confirm the date of cancellation within the next days. This is all your new provider needs to initiate the transfer of your number.

Quoting reneroman: "You may take the number to the new provider earlier, but you have to pay the fees for your old contract until its contractual term ending (so you have to pay twice)." This is correct.

Should you want your number to be transferred before the contract ends, just send me a private message. After this, your new provider has 30 days to request the number.

Regards

Michael

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!