abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Gigacube contract was not extended
HudaD
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Greetings. I cancelled my Gigacube contract and it was scheduled for termination on 24.06.2021. On 23.06.2021 I received an E-mail from Vodafone that says "Call us on 0800 505 44 76 and we will give you a great offer." and so I called and I received an amazing offer to extend the contract, so I accepted the terms on the phone and I said "Einverstanden" when the employee was reading. I kept testing my Gigacube to see if my new internet contract is effective, but without success. Then on 07.07.2021 I called the above mentioned number again and I asked "What happened to my special offer? You promised me" and the employee said "Your contract ended and was not extended. you have no contract with us". I was surprised!! What happened then? Where is my offer? Why was I promised an offer only to receive nothing? I said "Einverstanden" on the phone to give consent to the new offer and nothing happened, so what is my consent being used for now? I'd like an explanation. I didn't expect this kind of behavior from a reputable international company like Vodafone. Please inform me by E-mail or by Post.

Name: Huda DXXX

Gigacube telephone number: 017XXXXXXX

Edit: Personal data removed for data security. Please do not post personal data open. Also removed thread to LTE, because it's not a theme of internet via tv cable. Torsten

3 Antworten 3
Su
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello HudaD,

I´m so sorry there was no change of your contract like promised.

The reason is, it wasn´t enough time to realize it.

After offering it takes on to 5 days to make the change.

So what will we do?

It is possible to re-activate your contract immediately.

If you want to, please tell us what offer did you get by call?

Thanks

Su

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thank you very much for your kindness. My old Gugacube had 200 GB data volume and I paid 44.99 e. The eployee on the phone offered me extra 50 GB to the data volume and 10 e less from the bill. That means I get 250 GB for 34.99e. The offer was amazing and I accepted it, then I listened to the employee as she was reading the terms and I said "Einverstanden"

HeikeF

Hi HudaD,

then I'll be happy to see if I can set that up.

Please send me a PN  with the phone number and the customer password.

Kind regards

Heike

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!