Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Contract
phirke04
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

(This question is intended to Vodafone staff.)

I want to terminate my Vodafone contract. I am getting charged for no reason. I left Germany permanently last year in October 2019. I tried terminating online but It makes me call you and when I call you the number is always out of service. Please help me, I do not want to be charged unnecessarily

Thank you

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

If it is really a mobile contract and NOT a landline contract, you cannot cancel prematurely as you can use the mobile contract as contractually agreed also abroad. Obviously "as contractually agreed" means that you have to pay roaming fees - but as you still are able to use the contract, a mobile contract cannot be cancelled prematurely.

Second thing: You need to report a move AND provide official proof that you've left Germany, e.g. providing a copy of your deregistration letter..

That's the thing, I left the country without deregistering myself. My visa and my permit got invalid later and I cant travel back to Germany. The only proof I can provide is my work contract termination. I have been out of Germany since Oct 2019 and have been trying to stop my LTE service but it keeps on charging me and also the contract automatically got renewed for another year. I tried calling and submitting contact form for termination but was no help.

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey @phirke04,

please send me your customer details via PN an i will have look at your issue.

regards

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!