abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Cancel Gigacube contract
veenaalmad
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi there

I would like to cancel my contract by the end of this year 2019. Please advise how to do so. This is very important so please reply immediately. I do not want to extend it. Please send me a confirmation with the exact day the Internet wants to stop. 

If any other papers are needed, please let me know. 

Also, I have been having issues with proper internet, please help me.

thanks,

Veena

Edit: @veenaalmad moved thread to the correct board. Best regards, Der-Peter

7 Antworten 7
Der-Peter
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi veenaalmad,

you can cancel the contract with a notice period of 3 months in advance. Do you use MeinVodafone? There you can cancel the contract by yourself, if you added the contract about you customernumber. Alternatively, you can send a written cancellation -

by mail to:
Vodafone GmbH
Kundenbetreuung
40875 Ratingen

by fax to:
Fax No.: 02102 98 65 75

Best regards
Der-Peter

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you. I have mailed the Gigacube cancelation letter. I also asked Vodafon store manager to fax my details. Unfortunatley, I didn't hear back. How do I know they received my fax?

Please help me.

HeikeF

Hi veenaalmad,

you can send me a PN with the customer-ID and then I´m gonna check it out.

Kind regards

Heike

Thank you for your reply. My Gigacube telephone number is xxx. My name is Veena Almad.

I have done almost everthing to cancel my account and I dont want to pay anything after this december. I have been geniunenly asking for help since this August. BTW, the customer service only speaks in Germany and it is very difficult for me to ask for help.

Please respect my time and my efforts in reaching out to you all.

EDIT: personal data removed for pivacy reasons. BerndD, Mod.

Much appreciated your time and efforts. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Veena

My Gigacube phone number:  xxx
IMEI-Nr. xxx

Dear customer service,

I will be moving to an apartment with an existing DSL internet facility contract. The service is from O2 and the contract owner's name is Luis Antonio Juan Martinez (the O2 DSL contract number is xxx). Please terminate my contract on December 15th 2019.

Please send a letter confirmation on the termination of my current address: xxx.16, Apartment 10, Berlin 10557.

I appreciate your time and support.

Also, I tried to fill out the cancellation but the option for selecting the type of product doesn't work.: Which product does your question relate to ?: Please help! 

Thanks,
Veena Almad

Edit: Please don´t write your private data here publicly. Kind regards Heike 

HeikeF

Hi Veena,

please send me a private message with the mobile number, the password and the link of that thread here.

Kind regards

Heike