abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

500 internal server error
sylviaviola
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

Hello,

I canno t access internet thorugh my LTE. I recevied the standard notification that I've finished the data volume but this time i cannot access the website to buy new volume instead it appears:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, kontakt@vodafone.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

What should I do? Is there a phone helpcenter?

Thanks

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
atahol
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Vielen Dank,

es hat funktioniert. Sehr gute Beratung und schnell!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
atahol
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I am exactly facing the same error HTTP 500 since November 11. Hopefully VODAFONE soon repairs this as it is a key service to manage the very limited volume data transfer of LTE.

MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello sylviaviola and atahol,

Welcome to the Vodafone Community. Smiley (fröhlich)

Have you retried a connection after having deleted the data in your browser cache?

In any case, I will gladly try to help. Please send me each your customer account number via personal message.

Your message should also include

* the the name of the website (internet address) you wanted to access 

* date and time when you first encountered the error

* details about the web browser you use (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox)

Thank you for your co-operation.

Regards,

Michael

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Dear VF-Michael,

yesterday evening the used volume check out website 'http://center.vodafonde.de' suddenly worked. Unfortunately this morning it didn't worked again. Clearing Cache I have no experience with but will figure out how to conduct this. I have tried on:

- Windows 8.1 labtop Internet Explorer 11

- same computer with Mozilla Firefox Desktop version

- Windows Phone 8.1 Internet Explorer

- Windows RT tablet.

This is the error from Mozilla

Entschuldigung...

Leider ist bei der Bearbeitung ein Fehler aufgetreten.

and this is the Internet Explorer message

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
 Most likely causes:
  • The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.
 What you can try:

More information

MichaM

Hi atahol,

Thank you for providing the information below.

I checked back with our technical service team. They successfully tested the availability of the landing page http://center.vodafone.de - subscribing to data packages should be possible. 

Maybe, the error is triggered by a setting in your service profile here at Vodafone.

Please let me know your customer account number or SIM number so I can check back with our technical team. You can send me the information in private after clicking on this link.

Regards,

Michael

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Since yesterday it works - suddenly - again on all my machines. As soon as I face new problems I will provide you with the requested data about my Vodafone installation. Thanks so far!

Since a few days the volume check website center.vodafon.de isn't available again. Exactly the same patterns like I comprehensively reported in November 2014 in this blog.

It is a next disappointing experience as we had in NOvember and early December the LTE not available at all for several days. Huge interruption not only LTE but also Vodafone D2 Handynetz was not available for a long time (PLZ 34513).

@atahol 

2 hints may help you:

• open a "New Private Window" in Firefox to get rid of operating system issues - before you enter center.vodafone.de 
  • problems due to your LTE base station may require a Release & Reconnect of the LTE Modem or a Restart of the Router to update the display

Was ihr getan habt einem von diesen meinen geringsten Brüdern, das habt ihr mir getan.
atahol
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Vielen Dank,

es hat funktioniert. Sehr gute Beratung und schnell!