"I haven’t revived the hardware yet."
Hesamhosseini
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

"I ordered a cable internet contract and Vodafone promised to provide me with a Vodafone Cube for 3 weeks. However, while Vodafone has sent me the password and billing information, I have not received the hardware. Every time I call support, it’s in German and I can’t understand anything. Could you please tell me how I can check the status of my order?"

Edit:@Hesamhosseini: moved to Cable Board. BR J0hann

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

As an international company, Vodafone should ensure that at least someone in your country speaks English, as it is a global official language, not just German.
Additionally, no one is responding to my WhatsApp messages or SMS. I want to express my frustration with your customer service, which has been inadequate. It has been a week without any resolution or care regarding my issue of not receiving the necessary hardware to get connected while I wait for my cable internet installation. Meanwhile, your competitors have already resolved similar issues for their customers. Based on this experience, I would not recommend using Vodafone

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
J0hann
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hey @Hesamhosseini,

please contact our customer service via these contact channels and let my colleagues have a look.

Our service on WhatsApp and via SMS helps in English.

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

As an international company, Vodafone should ensure that at least someone in your country speaks English, as it is a global official language, not just German.
Additionally, no one is responding to my WhatsApp messages or SMS. I want to express my frustration with your customer service, which has been inadequate. It has been a week without any resolution or care regarding my issue of not receiving the necessary hardware to get connected while I wait for my cable internet installation. Meanwhile, your competitors have already resolved similar issues for their customers. Based on this experience, I would not recommend using Vodafone

Contractual (and official) language in Germany is German. Nevertheless support in English is offered via the channels mentioned by @J0hann - but this is *not* a live chat. Requests are worked on in chronological order, so response times vary, and it can take more than 24 or even 48 hours to receive a response.