abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone kept sending me invoices to pay even if I correctly terminated the contract
matt1232
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

In December 2021 I ended my Vodafone Kabel contract, sent the router back and the operator at the phone assured me my contract would be terminated well as I was moving out of Germany. I discovered today that I kept received invoices at my old flat in germany and two letters from "paigo" which I suppose is a debt collection company. 

How can I tell vodafone or paigo, *in english*, that I closed my contract end of 2021?

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Have you sent in all the necessary documentary that is needed, e.g. at least a copy of your deregistration letter -AND- have you paid until the end of the contract, meaning at least the additional one month after reception of your cancellation letter in accordance to the telecommunications act?

@matt1232  schrieb:

How can I tell vodafone or paigo, *in english*, that I closed my contract end of 2021?

There is no way to do so - sole contractual language is German.

I sent the documents the operator told me to send. I remember I sent the router in one location and the documents in another location. I mentioned also the fact I was changing countrry,

I paid the next 2 months because they took money directly from my bank. I had to close my german bank account for them to stop.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi matt1232,

have you been able to clarify your request in the meantime?

If not, someone will have to look at it directly in your customer account. Please contact one of our other support channels for this.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!