Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Unhappy with service 30 day cancellation period - can I cancel my contract?
alicemoon
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

When I signed up for the Vodafone cable internet contract I was aware there was a 30 day cancellation period if I was unhappy with the service. It has been over a month since my router was delivered and I still have not even had the service as I have no access to the internet and am still probably going to have to wait another few weeks until the technician can come out as they have to wait for my housing agency to approve them checking the cables in my basement - I am really unhappy with the service and would like to cancel my contract - how can I go about this? 

1 Antwort 1
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

I'm afraid that if the 30 days from the delivery of the router have already been passed, that there's no way to use that guarantee anymore. It's up to you to organize a set up appointment in time in case self-installation fails - and it's especially not up to Vodafone if your housing agency isn't granting access to the cables / installation in the basement in time (as they are be required to).

And it wouldn't be better if your housing agency isn't granting access if you would switch to another provider - as they also would need to get access to their technical equipment in order to set you up with a line. So it's to blame your housing agency if they don't grant access to installations from the providers as they contractually agreed upon.