abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Changing Tariff from Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable to HomeBox Fritz!Box 6690
SikandarChishty
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi I am using Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable for more than 2-years now and want to switch to lower package and my usage is not as before anymore.

I have a couple of questions:

1. When I change my Tariff online it will be a new router and a new package? or 
  2. Will this cost be added to previous pacakage and an additional device as an add-on?

I am very confused.

This is the package I want to shift to:

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 19.29.22.png

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sikandar

2 Antworten 2
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

A tariff downgrade only works after cancellation or after the minimum contract period has expired and cannot be booked in self-service. Only customer service or, after receipt of the cancellation, customer recovery can book this for you, whereby you can only reach customer recovery by telephone and the service is only offered in German.
Please also note that you can only switch to the current tariff portfolio (GigaZuhause), which is sometimes significantly more expensive than the previous Red tariffs.

The pure booking of the Homebox 6690 has nothing to do with a tariff change or a tariff downgrade, this is only an option with a term of at least 6 months, the price of which comes on top of your tariff price.

SikandarChishty
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi All,

I have been using Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable for about two-years now and I want to switch to a lower package (a more economical) and I found HomeBox Fritz!Box 6690 which seems interesting.

I am a little confused, I have a few questions:

1. When I switch in mein.vodafone... will this be a new package and only cost about 10 euros (example) or
  2. is this an add-on and add onto previous pacakge for which I pay 50+ euros?
  3. This will be a new router and new contract and new everything and old one not usable or sent back and contract terminated?
  4. Can anyone confirm the Down/Up speeds as well with new package (not highest priority for this post)

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sikandar