Pausing the contract
BellunoDE
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

First of all, appologies that I am not able to write more than basic German, and so I must resort to online translation.

I have a cable contract that will complete 1 year next month, but since October I have been living in a new flat that already has a Vodafone contract included in the rent.
I will stay here for another 4 months and a friend told me that I could try to pause the contract for some months or try to cancel the contract.  Which option is possible? How can I do it?

I know I have a contract, but I am paying 44 euros/month for a connection I am not using. 

Zunächst entschuldige ich mich, dass ich nicht mehr als einfaches Deutsch schreiben kann und daher auf Online-Übersetzungen zurückgreifen muss.

Ich habe einen Kabelvertrag, der nächsten Monat 1 Jahr läuft, aber seit Oktober wohne ich in einer neuen Wohnung, in der bereits ein Vodafone-Vertrag in der Miete enthalten ist.
Ich werde noch 4 Monate hier bleiben und ein Freund sagte mir, dass ich versuchen könnte, den Vertrag für einige Monate zu pausieren oder den Vertrag zu kündigen. Welche Variante ist möglich? Wie kann ich es tun?

Ich weiß, dass ich einen Vertrag habe, aber ich zahle 44 Euro / Monat für einen Anschluss, den ich nicht nutze.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

No, you can also do this online. Take a look here: http://vod.af/umzugemelden

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

You have to report your move. If a Vodafone cable connection is available at the new place of residence, the contract moves without any ifs or buts and continues without extending the contract period. You will be charged a moving fee of € 39.99 for this.
If there is no Vodafone cable connection there, the contract will be terminated with a period of 1 month from notification of the move.
However, if there is already a Vodafone cable connection there, please include this in the notification of the move, including the customer number and the name of the contract holder. Then only the higher-value contract will be accepted.

Thank you for your reply with a very clear answer.

Unfortunatelly, to inform the address change, has to be only through the phone, and as far as I understood, I need to be able to speak good German, or nothing will be done. Would there be a way of doing it online that I am not aware of?

No, you can also do this online. Take a look here: http://vod.af/umzugemelden