abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Internet Router(Modem) didn't delivered - Urgent!-
Basak
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

My cable modem arrived to my apartment via DHL earlier than delivery time and I wasn't at home at that moment. DHL sent the deivery back to the Vodafone.

My request is to send it back to nearest Vodafone dealer in my town and get it face to face from there to avoid delivery issues again. 

I tried every hotline number but since I can't speak German, hotline keeps blocking me when I asked the question " Do you speak English?" . I also tried different numbers and reached someone who speaks English but they said "I will contact a related person to you". It's been a week and nothing is solved, no returns made. I am calling everyday several times. No positive progess has been made.

Please can you give me a proper solution? I am paying an internet offer which I don't use. Frasturated.

Kind regards,

3 Antworten 3
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Basak,

welcome to the community.

It's nice that you are contacting us. I can send you the device again, but to a store will be more difficult. Do you already live in the apartment?

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Yes, still live in the apartment. @Anett . I also contacted with shop as well. Can you track if the delivery started or if it's not started please send to us again.

Please note, however, that direct support is no longer possible here. It is best to read this article.