abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Enquiry for terminating contract
faheem
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have been using Vodafone internet for a while now. Recently i got converted my DSL to Cable and all is going good. Unfortunately for some reason I might have to terminate the contract for which i wanted to know if its possible? If yes then, are there any penalty that i will have to pay and what would be the procedure.

Please let me know and then i will write another message for requesting to terminate...This is just for enquiry.

Thanks

Faheemuddin Mohammed

1 Antwort 1
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

As long as you are in the minimum contract time (usually 2 years) there are very few accepted reasons to terminate the contract, for example if you move and Vodafone can't offer the same service at the new adress. Otherwise you are stuck for that minimum contract time - after that the contract automatically renews for only 1 month every time and you can cancel quickly.

Keep in mind that this here since August 2022 is only a customers-help-customers forum and no official support channel. For individual support you have to use the official channels, for english use social media:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Euer-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/m-p/1912292#M10954