Change of bank account
Marcus1313
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Good day,

I have changed my bank account 2 months ago and requested VOdafone to withdraw the money from the new account (request was done on a local VOdafone shop in Hamburg). After 20 days i got email from Vodafone that there was an error with the payment. I sent the money via the new bank account mentioning the invoice number on the comments. 1 month later i got another message from vodafone saying that i now owe 2 months and my account will be blocked. I paid now for 2 months again and put both account number and invoice number in the comments of the transfer. DO not know if that has solved the problem. 

Now i try to be sure that the correct IBAN is entered in the Vodafone webpage but when i try to enter the new IBAN, i get message that i am not the contractual owner and i have to call the Customer Service (which do not speak English).

Why cant you just go to a Vodafone shop and just pay the amount there, like is done in every other country?

Any help is welcome

1 Antwort 1
Peter_Co
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

Most Vodafone shops are not operated by Vodafone but by independent agencies making their money with selling Vodafone products. They are *not* part of the VF support system. Try it via WhatsApp, but keep in mind that support in English is not guaranteed:

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Vodafone-News/Dein-Kontakt-zu-Vodafone/td-p/1912292