Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of "Internet-und Telefon-Anschluss" - Kabel-Vertrag-250
Ashish90
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hey Guys, 

I am moving out of Germany permanently to India soon.
I have subjected plan for internet connection( I never used telefon service at all ) . 

While checking the original contract document I see "DHL Retoure" paper for returning Router to Vodafone Gmbh, Am Tower 250,90475 Nurnberg.   
I think I will need to send Router to this address . If it is changed recently , please help to cofirm. 

I understand I will need to provide deregistration certificate to cancel internet connection which I would like to do via registered  post officially.

To which address I have to send the termination letter & do I need to follow any specific format while sending it  ? 
Is this the address ?  -> Vodafone Deutschland GmbH , Kundenservice , 99116 Erfurt.

My Location  - 82178 ,Puchheim 

Thank You in advance. 

1 Antwort 1
Max64
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello @Ashish90

yes, that is the right way to cancel your subscription before the end of the contract. 
Please make sure to use our Retoure platform to generate a DHL Sticker to send the hardware back: Retoure 
That way, it gets sent to the right place with the right information.
When you have the deregistration certificate, you can send it to us via WhatsApp, and we can arrange everything quickly. Of course, you can additionally send it via post so you get a confirmation if you want to have that. The address is correct.

Kind regards 

Max

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!