abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Cable: Vodafone keeps on renewing my contract even if I made the cancellation many months early ?
vdfuser2709
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Excuse me for using English.

My customer number is XXX. My Kabel Internet contract is from 17.11.2020 to 17.11.2022.

I made the cancellation earlier this year around 02-03.2022 because I moved to new place. Vodafone cancelled the contract and I'm fine with paying the fee until 17.11.2022 (which I have been doing till now). I was told to send the certification of moving to new place and was busy of travelling and finally sent it around 08.2022 via post, along with the Vodafone Router.

Today I logged in the web portable, it seems Vodafone renews my contract on 14.08.2022 ? Which means my contract would continue for another 1-2 years after 17.11.2022 ??? If this was true, please kindly take a look and resume the cancellation on the date of 17.11.2022 - which I have notified Vodafone many months before (02.2022).

Today I saw this message in Vodafone web portal inbox:

--------

vielen Dank für Ihre Mitteilung vom 09.08.2022.
Bei Prüfung Ihrer neuen Anschrift <<<my new address>>> habe ich festgestellt, dass wir Sie
dort mit unseren Diensten versorgen können.
Wir freuen uns sehr, Ihnen unsere Leistungen an Ihrer neuen Anschrift weiter anbieten zu können!
Eine Sonderkündigung ist nach aktuellem Kenntnisstand nicht möglich. Die Kündigung habe ich unter
Einhaltung der Mindestvertragslaufzeit erfasst: 17.11.2022..
Sollte unsere Informationen zur Versorgungsmöglichkeit nicht korrekt sein, bitten wir um ein Schreiben
Ihres Vermieters, aus dem ersichtlich wird, warum eine Installation unserer Gerätschaften nicht möglich
ist bzw. nicht gewünscht wird. Wir bitten zudem um eine Kopie der Meldebescheinigung mit Angabe der
Kundennummer.
Da Ihnen bei einem Umzug in ein nicht von Vodafone versorgtes Objekt nach dem
Telekommunikationsgesetz ein Sonderkündigungsrecht zusteht, sind diese Belege erforderlich. Die
Kulanzkündigung wird mit einer Frist von einem Monat durchgeführt.
Sobald die Nachweise vorliegen, prüfen wir Ihr Recht auf Sonderkündigung gerne erneut.
Freundliche Grüße
Roxana Codreanu
Vodafone-Team

--------

Many thanks.

Edit: Personal data removed. Team Community

3 Antworten 3
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello vdfuser2709,

the contract was not renewed according to the mail you received. However, since the connection at the new address is possible, the termination was recorded at the end of the term 17.11.2022, not earlier.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Grit,

Thanks for your answer.

So to my understanding the contract would be finished on 17.11.2022.

Could you help me to check if the router has been correctly received and processed ? Is there anything else from my side to make sure the contract would end on 17.11.2022 ?

Thanks.

Please note, however, that direct support is no longer possible here. It is best to read this article.

Try to contact Vodafone Service on Facebook or Twitter. You'll even get english support there.