abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

wrong name, email for contract
kdc
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I applied for the contract over the phone and your representative had very little knowledge of English. I tried to spell out my entire name in both the English and German alphabet but he got it wrong nevertheless. Kindly refer to the incorrect name and email address associated with my contract. It would be worth mentioning that I have received the router and using the connection since the address was correct but I'd like to change my name and email id associated with the contract. Let me know how to go about it.

Edit: Moved from "Willkommen in der Community" to Cable. Please use the right board for postings, you'll get faster help here. Thanks.

5 Antworten 5
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
@kdc, cable or DSL?
kdc
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Cable Internet & Phone (Red Internet & Phone, 50 Cable)

Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi kdc,

I think we are getting this corrected.

Please send me the following data via private message:

- Customer number

- First name

- Last name

- Date of birth

- Address details

- E-mail address.

Report shortly here in the thread when you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Lars

Hi kdc,

I have adjusted the name. I have also reentered the e-mail address in the system. You should receive an email within the next 24 hours asking you to confirm the email address.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello I'm having the same issue, I ordered cable internet connection using the helpline, The representative said he can speak english and asked me for my first name last name and email, after a week when I got the contract my details were wrong only my address, phone no,  and house no is correct, I went to vodafone shop at ring center belrin and filled a form to correct the data the guy at the sop said you will recieve the correct contract in a week but I didn't geit it can you please fix this for me?