abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

video and audio calling not working
video
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I procured a new vodafone connection from April 2019(being a vodafone india customer for 15 years). The biggest mistake in life. All hassles from waiting in technical support calls for days, hours in whatsapp chats with support.I will surely write a book and open a internation blog on it. My problem is i am not able to make audio or video calls in skype, facebook, whatsapp. The connection is so weak that the call gets terminated in seconds and the signal strength totally disappears. Technical support hassles continued for  2 months and directed me to open a thread in forum as last resort. Please find the speed report attached. Also note, the ultimate purpose for my internet connection is to connect with my family back in india. Vodafone Deustchland is so kind to make sure that does not happen. Legally, I am entitled to cancel the contract as the problem started in 2 second day from connection procured however its 2 months of hassle for which i pay financially. Please fix or terminate the contract atleast, i can connect with my family through other vendors. My kunden number is XXXXXXX. The last ticket number that was closed without resolution XXXXXXX

EDIT: Personal Data deleted. Boris 

15 Antworten 15
Manu
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi video,

Your connection's perfectly all right. The speed is also not too slow. Your speed test shows 200 MBit/s. This should be enough to make a video call.

Do you use the Internet via LAN or WiFi?

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
video
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Oh wow. Surprising that you can access my internet seamlessly. Unfortunatey, I can not do that. your numbers showing the signal strength in backend is not reliable. Please do visit my home for a tea and use my internat and then write here. Answering you, I am using WLAN. I havealso recorded the video on the quality of audio calls that I am able to make with vodafone internet. It is no uploaded in facebook Vodafone deutcshland page. Kindly have a look. I can share it with you. Now you can still vouche and say that the speed is good?

Claudia

Hello video,

is the quality of the calls better if you use a direct ethernet connection? Is the signal weak each time of the day? What router do you use?

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
video
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Dear Claudia,
The issue is there always from the beginning of the contract. I am using the Vodafone modem provided. The issue is same while working with LAN.
Claudia

Hello video,

if an ethernet connection is affected as well and the problem exists each time of the day, I would like to have a look at your access. Please send me a private message with the following details:

- your customer number

- the full address

- the date of birth of the contractual partner.

Answer here again when you sent the message.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
video
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

replied all that you asked.

pRo-Marco

Hi video,

I'd like to replace the modem for free. It often disconnects. The signal at the connection is very good.

Is that okay for you?

Kind regards

Marco

video
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

yes. I am absolutely fine with anything that makes my internet work.

pRo-Marco

Hi video,

the new modem will soon be on its way to you. You can exchange it directly. It logs in alone. You can then return the old router to us within 14 days free of charge with the return receipt.

Kind regards

Marco