Frage

Antwort

Lösung

returning my deices at a later date
sandor-kiraly
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

my contract ended last week and I received an email about having to return my devices within 10 days. I am curently abroad and will not be able to send the devices back withing the indicated 10 days. I could not find any means of contacting Vodafone from abroad (the 0800 number doesn't work, and there's no email or online chat that I could use), although in the contact section it says it is possible to arrange sending the devices back later.

Please let me know how to arrange this, who I need to call on what number from abroad (preferable English speaking support please).

Thank you

5 Antworten 5
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi sandor-kiraly,

when will you be back and able to send the hardware?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

I'll be able to send it back during the first or second week of June, depending on the quarantine requirements . I'm planning arrive back in Germany on 29th, and it all depends on whether I need to stay in quarantine for a week or not. 

Thanks

Sandor

Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Sandor,

please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address via private message. Write briefly here in the thread when you have sent the PM.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Lars,

I've just sent the details. I already have received an email with a later date, but please confirm if the deadline has really been moved.

Kind regards,

Sandor

Lars

Hi Sandor,

colleagues have already generously adjusted it. That should be enough for sure.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!