abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

regarding security charges
gummadeela
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have been charged the amount 3.32 euros for "Anteilige Abrechnung Ihrer Servicegebühr:Vodafone Sicherheitspaket".

I do not want this security package, please help to stop this service.

Also I am using the tariff  "Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable" which is costing me around 43.98 euros. Please let me know is there any way to reduce the bill amount by downgrading the subscription?

Many thanks.

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

For the security package:

You'll need to send a cancellation notice in German (can be done using the contact form in your cable self-service center) to Vodafone. It should be stopped then with a notice period of 4 weeks (if I remember correctly).

For the tariff:

You may switch to a smaller tariff, but only if your initial minimum contractual term (usually 24 months) is already over. If you are within that 24 months, there is no downgrade possible, if not agreed otherwise at the start of your contract.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi gummadeela,

we'll see what we can do with your contract. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hello Thomas,

I do not see any option here to send a private message, could you please guide me how to send a private message?

Thanks.

Thomas

Hi gummadeela,

you managed to send me a private message. We have processed the cancellation for the security package for the next possible date. You will also receive a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!