Frage

Antwort

Lösung

paying random amount each month
oktyckl
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hi,

Since Feb21 (when I cancelled my TV subscription and only kept Wifi connection), I have started to pay random amount each month (attached a screenshot). 

I have been switched to Red Internet & Phone 250 for €34.99 (inc. VAT) permanently but every month I pay slighlty higher & random amount to VF. Do you know what is going on with my subscription? 

Thanks

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi oktyckl,

you are right, of course. There was an error and therefore too much was charged. We have corrected this and you will also receive a credit note.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Bastel225
Host-Legende
Host-Legende

Vodafone doesn't bill random amounts. Simply take a look at your specific bill - in there you can see all the details which you were billed for and the date range billed for. 

Bastel225
Host-Legende
Host-Legende

Simply press "details", the link used for showing you what you are billed for exactly, depending on your monthly usage (of films, telephone calls, extra services for example).

Most probably, this will be due to calls not included in the flatrate.

These would be calls to mobile phones (no matter if within Germany or outside of Germany), calls to any other country, calls to service numbers (0180x, 0137x, 0900)...

thanks @reneromann @Bastel225 for information. my subscription with Vodafone only includes home internet so I don't think I can make a call with that 🙂

When I was renewing my contract, I was told that I would be paying 34.99EUR inc VAT on a monthly level. However, for May, I see that my bill is 37.99EUR without any extras (screenshot attached). Was there any price increase on the tariff I am in that I am not aware of.

Edit: Attachment removed as it contained customer data - please don't post customer data (like your customer number, your address or your contract number) in public.

You have a "Red Internet & Phone 250 Cable" contract - and as the name says, this contract includes telephony. So if you connect a phone to your cable router, you can obviously make calls with that.

If i am sending you the message and opened a chat about the issue, Obviously I haven't connected a phone to it and obviously I haven't make a call 

This increase of 3 Euros maybe due to this useless security package wich Vodafone likes to assign for making more money. Typically it is for free during first 2 months so users don't notice and get charged after the initial 2 months. As far as I know you can cancel this anytime.

Thomas

Hi oktyckl,

you are right, of course. There was an error and therefore too much was charged. We have corrected this and you will also receive a credit note.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi @Thomas @strg-alt , thanks for the support and fixing the issue. 

The security package was the first thing I cancelled after signing the contract with VF 🙂 Anyway, I am glad that error was found and fixed!

Thanks