abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

over charged for September 2019
Mengze
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I called vodafone three months ago to cancel my contract. Your colleague told me if I don;t do that, he will keep the price for my contract from the second year as the same amount as the first year. But in this month (September), you charged me 32Euro, where the price should be 18Euro. What should I do now?

thanks,

Mengze

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Mengze,

since we already have your customer records, I was able to check. You got your tariff in the first 12 months at a special price.  The first year is 18.09.2019. Therefore you will be charged the full price from this day. You will also find this information in your order confirmation.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Whats in your contract ? 

Only that counts. 

And as there is no regular contract for 18 € per month, I'm pretty sure that the option was to reduce the speed (and pay that 32,xx € - which would equal a 50 MBit/s line plus WLAN option) as part of a "try high speed" package.

Hi,

my contract is: from Sep.2018-Sep 2019: every month 19.99Euro, with any kind of speed. Because I was under a certain age, I got a reduced price of 17.99Euro. 

from Sep 2019, I should pay the price corresponding to the speed I chose. So in May 2019, I called Vodafone, and the person from Vodafone promised me that the price will stay the same from Sep 2019 if I don't cancel this contract when it ends. Which means the price should be 17.99 Euro. I agreed that I won't cancel it. But this month, Vodafone charged me 31.99Euro which is not as they promised.

Hi,

my contract is: from Sep.2018-Sep 2019: every month 19.99Euro, with any kind of speed. Because I was under a certain age, I got a reduced price of 17.99Euro. 

from Sep 2019, I should pay the price corresponding to the speed I chose. So in May 2019, I called Vodafone, and the person from Vodafone promised me that the price will stay the same from Sep 2019 if I don't cancel this contract when it ends. Which means the price should be 17.99 Euro. I agreed that I won't cancel it. But this month, Vodafone charged me 31.99Euro which is not as they promised.

Maybe you post which speed you have right now - that'd be much easier to have a look on what that speed costs regularly.

And I'm pretty sure that you missunderstood the agent - as I don't know of any possibility to get a tariff for 19.99 € all the time. I'm pretty sure he told you about the 31.99 € and that this price would stay even after 2nd year if you won't cancel (as you cannot cancel after one year as you have a minimum contractual term of 2 years).

Nancy

Hello Mengze,

since we already have your customer records, I was able to check. You got your tariff in the first 12 months at a special price.  The first year is 18.09.2019. Therefore you will be charged the full price from this day. You will also find this information in your order confirmation.

Best regards

Nancy

Mengze
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Nancy,

thanks for checking. I agree partly what you said. It was supposed to be the full price from 13.month. That's why I called your service center one or two months ago to change my tariff and make an cancellation by the end of my contract meaning no more extra contract. The service person told me if I don't cancel the contract from 3.year, he can offer me that the tariff price stays the same in the 2.year as in the 1.year. And I agreed. That's the story. But now vodafone is charging me full price, this surprises me because you are not doing what you promised me. You should also find the contact detail between me and service center.

best regards,

Mengze

Nancy

Hello Mengze,

I'm afraid I can't offer it to you. But you have the possibility to change to a cheaper tariff after one year. You can choose between the tariff Red Internet & Phone 100 Cable for 34,99/month or Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable for 39,99/month. Just let us know if you want to change your tariff to one of both.

Best regards

Nancy

Mengze
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Nancy,

no, thanks. I have contacted vodafone service center, they offered my the deal again, which is the same price as the first year.

best,

Mengze