abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

multiple charges on my account
NoNetMuchSad
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Dear Vodafone,

Hope you are doing well. 

I have noticed that vodafone has withdrawn money from my account 3 times this month. Please can you check and clarify the reason for the charges. Thank you

Regards

Nanda

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi Nanda,

in the PN to Thomas you have forgotten some important data (date of birth, address and name).

Basically I can tell from the screenshot that the booking was cancelled by Vodafone Kabel Deutschland for the February invoice the first time. This was then debited again a few days later. 10 days later the march-bill was already done.

So everything is perfect from the side. The debit from Vodafone GmbH is probably a mobile phone contract. If you have any questions, you have to post them in the mobile phone board. Unfortunately I have no insight into that.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi NoNetMuchSad,

let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Nanda,

in the PN to Thomas you have forgotten some important data (date of birth, address and name).

Basically I can tell from the screenshot that the booking was cancelled by Vodafone Kabel Deutschland for the February invoice the first time. This was then debited again a few days later. 10 days later the march-bill was already done.

So everything is perfect from the side. The debit from Vodafone GmbH is probably a mobile phone contract. If you have any questions, you have to post them in the mobile phone board. Unfortunately I have no insight into that.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!