abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

moving house - need to cancel or pause contract
nanostoat
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi, we are leaving our apartment at the beginning of October for a sublet where the internet is already arranged.

The new owner of our apartment does not wish to take over our vodafone internet contract.

We will be in sublets probably for the next 6 months, although our new home is a Neubau which has been set up specifically for Vodafone so we will in all likelihood resume a contract with you.

We need to cancel the current contract. I have tried calling the phone line but it does not accept the Festnetz rufnummer and cuts me off when I enter it.

Can anyone help? I'd prefer to speak to someone on the phone if possible, in English - can this be arranged?

8 Antworten 8
Michi
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi nanostoat,

is it a DSL or cable connection?

Best regards

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

nanostoat
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I think it's cable - it's the fibreoptic service.

Sorry for the delay in my response by the way!

Nancy

Hello nanostoat,

I'll be glad to help you. So that we can arrange everything, we need your new address and your moving date. Please send me the data by private message. If your new address is available, you can take the connection with you.

Best regards

Nancy

Nancy

Hello nanostoat,

I checked and because of your phone number you had already contacted us some time ago and we had corrected the whole thing. There are currently no open invoices, you have a credit of 70,88 euros.

Your new address I have deposited in your customer data. Please let us know your moving date as soon as you know it. Before I can do nothing further.

Best regards

Nancy

nanostoat
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

thanks Nancy, I appreciate you checking. This is what I thought, and the reason I'm asking is because the internet doesn't seem to be working at all at the moment, so assumed it was cut off because I owed vodafone money. Resetting the router doesn't seem to help the issue. I don't know what to do.

I'll send you our move date as soon as we have a concrete idea of what it is. I understand that you can't do much until then.

Nancy

Hello nanostoat,

You're welcome.

Your connection is not blocked and your modem is online. What exactly doesn't work? Please describe it to me in more detail. Do you have disconnections or can't get into the Internet at all? Do you use LAN or WLAN?

Best regards

Nancy

nanostoat
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

It's WLAN.

The router shows a light next to internet, but if I try to connect to sites I get an error message.

On my phone, it says "connected, no internet".

It has been this way for a couple of weeks now

pRo-Marco

Hi nanostoat,

so maybe we have not the right customer-data. The data we have shows no problem with the connection and there is also traffic. Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Best regards

Marco