abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

moving abroad
ven_143
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Sir/Madam, 

I am leaving germany permanantly on septeber 29th ,2021. I have deregistration letter also  . To which email address i needs to send the deregistration letter and what are the details i need to provide to terminate the vodafone contract . Please suggest me 

18 Antworten 18

@ven_143 So you are a customer of Vodafone West / ex-Unitymedia. This means that you can continue to use the old UM email address for contacting customer service, which you can also find on the invoices.

@kamak Are you also a Vodafone West customer in NRW, Hesse or BW?

@Torsten , unfortunately i am not able to login to the unity media webmail 

https://webmail.unity-mail.de/appsuite/signin. I tried yesterday but no use

@Torsten ,Today  i send mail to kundenservice@unitymedia.de with my deregistration letter and in body i mentioned the terminate connection because i am leaving the country . 

@Torsten I am in HESSE, before was a unitymedia customer and than was migrated to Vodafone

@ven_143 That should work.

@kamak Then you also can send an email to the former UM-Email-adress.

R4mona
Moderator:in

Hi ven_143,

I am very sorry for my late feedback.

Have you already reported your move to us? Please send your deregistration certificate to kundenservice@unitymedia.de. Then my colleagues will adjust your cancellation date due to the special cancellation period (3 months to the end of the month from the date of relocation on the certificate). Of course, you will also receive an up-to-date confirmation of termination from us.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

@R4mona , thanks for your response . I got response from Vodafone team as my contract Termination date is 25-12-2021 , but i did not received  details about where i need to send the vodafone device as handover process .Can you please help on this ,

R4mona

Hi ven_143,

Thank you for your feedback. Smiley (fröhlich)

I am really pleased that you received a callback from my colleagues. You can order a return slip here. On it you will find the address for returning your hardware.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!