abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

moved, lodged a move request, received contract cancellation emails although I don't want to cancel!
aniss
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have a kabel contract and I have moved to a new apartment. I want to continue using my contract in the new appartment.

Last week, I called vodafone and asked them to lodge my move request, the website also shows that the umzug is registered. 1-2 days after, I received multiple contract cancellation emails, although I don't want to cancel my contract! 

I also called online filiale, kundenservice, techinicians, and everyone is giving me a different answer.

All I want is to have my vodafone Kabel in my new flat. I've tried the multimedia anschluss and it doesn't give me internet connection (some of router LEDs are off).

2 Antworten 2
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello aniss,

have you checked if we can continue to supply you at your new address? Check our availability check.

If you like, I'll take a look at it. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and your old and new address by private message and then get back to me here in the post.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Nancy

Hello aniss,

thanks for your message.

I checked the new address and there is no cable connection available there. Unfortunately I don't know how fast the DSL technician is. Unfortunately you have to be patient if he does not have an earlier appointment for you.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!