abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

Behoben Deisenhofen: Ausfall TV über Kabel

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

kabel contract cannot be terminated
yisheng1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear sir or madam, I have terminated my kabel contract (contract number is ‪***) and returned the kabel (DHL Sendungsnr.: ***‬) in July this year. However, vodafone are still mandatorily charging the monthly fee from my bank account! I used my original contract number to check my account online but only found that the contract does not exist any more. How can I terminate the contract and stopped the bill? Currently, I am not in Germany. If there is any solution, can you reach me by email? Thanks! Best regards

*** @yisheng1, personal data removed. ***

9 Antworten 9
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @yisheng1,

When did you leave Germany? Did you also send a copy of your derigistration notice to Vodafone?
Please be informed that you can make a termination without notice (TKG 46, subparagraph 8). But you have to pay further three month (start with your move from Germany).

I called the customer service three month before I leave, they told me that I only need to send the kabel back. I left Germany in July. Should I still pay the fee for another two months right now? 

Or can I send the copy to you right now and terminate the contract once for all?

@Mav1976 Can I send the deregisteration document to you or someone else?

Hi @yisheng1,

No, I don't work for Vodafone. I'm only a customer like you. Please be patient and wait of a moderator. 🙂

@Mav1976 Thanks a lot for your help!

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi yisheng1,

did you get a cancellation confirmation? There is the end of the contract on it. The period of 3 months always starts with the day of the move. So it doesn't matter if you inform us 3 months in advance.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

@Thomas I only received an email saying that I have terminate the contract without any date information. Could you used my contract number to check current state of my contract? Because I cannot find it online any more. Thanks!

Additionally, I was told by customer service that if only I have the unmeldung letter I can cancel the contract immediately. Is that true?

Thomas

Hi yisheng1,

Let's take a look. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

No, the contract will not be terminated immediately. There is always a period of 3 months.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!