Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

how to terminate my contract.
GELÖST
Gehe zu Lösung
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,my name is xxx, address: xxx. My kundennummerSmiley (wütend)xx    Vertragsnummern:xxx. Because I have finish my MD study in Hannover Medical School  and  returned to China on May 22, 2019.  I have cancelled my Deutscheland ID card, so I would like to terminate my contract. Please send me further information, thank you very much!

Edit: Please don´t mention private data here publicly here Regards Heike 

Mehr anzeigen
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Moderatorin

Thanks for your pn. I deleted your last message. You shouldn't write your dates in public.

I took care of the cancellation. The confirmation is on its way to you.

Best regards

Tina

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen
7 Antworten 7
SuperUser

Hi @zhujin,

What kind of service do you use (cable or DSL)? You wrote your question in both forums.

Nevertheless you have to send your cancellation of a contract to VF (e.g. post mail, contact form) and don't forget to mention to TKG §46, subparagraph 8.
Also send a copy of your "Abmeldebestätigung" with your cancellation of a contract.

Note: You have to pay further 3 month as from your moving.

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Hello zhujin,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

previous and new address

customer number

deregistration cancellation from germany (as image file)

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Thanks for your pn. I deleted your last message. You shouldn't write your dates in public.

I took care of the cancellation. The confirmation is on its way to you.

Best regards

Tina

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Thanks for your warm reply. Please send the cancel information to my EMAIL  ***. Because  I am not in Germany now. And the annother question is where should I pots the  Intenet devices to your company. Thank you very much and looking for you reply!

Edit: EMAIL deleted

Mehr anzeigen

Hi zhujin,

I have added the e-mail address to the system. Can you confirm it briefly? You should have an e-mail in your mailbox. Please contact us again as soon as you have done so. I will then send a copy of the confirmation to your e-mail address.

Best regards

Lars

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

I have confim the Email and you can send the doucments copy to my mailbox now. Thank you very much!

Mehr anzeigen

Hi zhujin,

we have sent you the confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen