abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

extension
gstayfun
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I need help. My military orders not ready. can I change my contract canceling date to April 30 2019. Please, advise.

Ich brauche Hilfe. Meine militärischen Befehle sind nicht fertig. Kann ich meinen Vertrag bis zum 30. April 2019 stornieren

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello gstayfun,

I'll be glad to help you. I have adjusted your cancellation date to 30.04.2019, as requested by you. You will also get a confirmation.

Do you have any questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Nancy

Hello gstayfun,

I'll be glad to help you. I have adjusted your cancellation date to 30.04.2019, as requested by you. You will also get a confirmation.

Do you have any questions?

Best regards

Nancy

gstayfun
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you very very much. for help. you are a great. 

gstayfun
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you Nancy, This is great news, April 30 2019 perfect. Thank you very much for help. 

Nancy

Hello gstayfun,

you're welcome. The cancellation confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail. You must return your devices and smartcards within 14 days of the end of the contract to the following address:

Vodafone Kabel Germany GmbH

c/o DHL parcel

At Tower 222

90475 Nuremberg, Germany

If you have no other questions, may I close your thread?

Best regards

Nancy

gstayfun
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Please, I need help. My contract cancelation date is April 30 2019, but yesterday, they cancel my internet, 36 day before. I am stil in germany. and Please, I need my internet for my military orders, and other paper work. Please, can you help me open my internet it is reall important. thank you 

gstayfun
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, Nanvy. Pleae, I need your help. my internet cable and Tv cancelation dates is April 30 2019. yesterday, my internet stop working. and I check my account, they canceled 36 days before, I am  stll in germany. I need internet for my orders and other paper work. Please, can you turn on internet and Tv  until April 30 2019 Please, I need really need help. Thank you.

End of contract:04/30/2019

Contract number: xxxxxx

Termination Status:in processing

Edit: Customer number removed. Please do not post any personal information in a public forum

Nancy

Hello gstayfun,

I have looked at your customer data again and your contracts will only be cancelled on 30.04.2019.

Your HomeBox is online. What exactly doesn't work anymore, can you describe it in more detail? If you get a certain message displayed, is the website building?

Best regards

Nancy

gstayfun
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Helllo Nancy I closed my aacount end of April, and I paid all of my bills,  and I mailed  Tv receiver and, Tv card , remote control and Internet *** DHL, but they bill me 95 euro.  Isent every equipment. Please, I need help  Customer number: *** Thank you

Edit: Would you please refrain from posting your data to the public at all times? I have now removed them again.

Nancy

Hello gstayfun,

Your package with a smartcard, a receiver and a HomeBox has arrived. Unfortunately you didn't send us back all your devices. A smartcard and a receiver are still missing. These were therefore charged to you. Please send them to us.

Best regards

Nancy

Best regards

Nancy