abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[english] contract cancellation
tomas_a
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I'm moving out of Germany in three months and would like to cancel my contract. I have just read in another post that after leaving I will have to pay for 3 months anyway? How does that work ? Also, do I need to return the modem I got with the contract, which was free? I'm leaving Germany on the 30th of April, 2019.

Thank you

7 Antworten 7
Billy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello tomas_a,

I'd like to take a look at it. Please send me your customer information (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract owner)  by private message. Please let me know here in the post when you have sent the message.

Regards Billy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

PM sent

Billy

Thank you very much for your message. I have registered your move. You will receive a cancellation confirmation by post within the next few days. You must return the loan device to us after the end of the contract or your move-out. You will find the address in the cancellation confirmation.

Regards Billy

Thanks Billy. I received an email saying that my contract terminates in 6 months, not in three months. Why is that? Since I gave my notice three months in advance to reminate my contract I expect it to terminate on April 30th. After this date I will not be in Germany anymore and will not be able to physically use any of the services, but Vodafone will keep chargig me for the next three months.

Billy

Hello tomas_a,

you told me you were moving on April 30. The three-month period according to the Telecommunications Act starts with the moving date.

Regards Billy

I see, thanks for responding!

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi tomas_a,

do you have any further questions or can the thread be closed?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!