abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

contract closure
Fred260490
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone,
Letter of Contract cancellation with effective from December 2020
    I am writing this letter to register my displeasure in something that your respectable company and for that matter, your consultant want me to go through. This is a follow-up letter to my previous letter in December 2020.
Your consultant (Berater number : 051120) came to my apartment uninvited and introduced your Kabel network to me. Kind as I am, I let him in and listened to what he has to offer. He told me about the Vodafone Kabel and told me that the first six month is free and can return the router and cancel the contract within this period(Thus, the contract is non-binding) .  In fact, in December 2020, he directed me to send the router to your Nuremberg Office and cancel the contract after I told him I do not want to switch to Vodafone, which I did. Hence, implore your very respectable company not to deduct any money from my account for an unused service until 14.11.2022. The reasons are summarized below.
1.     I returned your Vodafone Kabel router after your consultant directed me to return it. Thus, I do not use any service from Vodafone.
2.     I cancelled my contract within the 6 months trial period( Thus, December 2020). Therefore, please  do not deduct any money from the account.

Thank you and I hope to hear from your respective team with the confirmation.

Anhang aus Datenschutzgründen gelöscht!

6 Antworten 6
Lars
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Fred260490,

can you tell me which German state you are from?

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Lars,

I live in  Munich, Bavaria.

Thanks

Regards

Frederick

In fact, your sales person told me not to pay but i want a written proof because it isnt professional and your german colleagues told me to contact you guys on vodafone forumn.

Lars

Hi Frederick,

I'll be happy to take a look at it, although I'm afraid there's not much I can do about it. I assume that there is no 6 month trial period in the order confirmation.

Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address via private message. Write me a short message here in the thread as soon as you have sent the PM.

Hi Lars,

I just sent the requested information in your private inbox. I must say that the 6 months period is not over and above all, I wrote to cancel my contract just a month after I told the consultant that I dont want to switch to vodafone. I also returned the router at the same time

Thanks

Regards

Freddy

Hello Fred,

please send me or lars your address.

Best regards

Tina