abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

contract cancellation
Laura_S
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I contacted you in writing on 24th June 2019 to cancel my contract on 30th September 2019 as I left Germany. I returned the equipment on September 11th 2019 and my tracking information says it was received and signed for on September 13th 2019. I have since been charged but am no longer living in Germany. Please process my cancellation with immediate effect.

Many Thanks

6 Antworten 6
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Laura_S,

in this case an immediate termination is not possible. The contract will be terminated with 3 months notice. This is regulated in the Telecommunications Act.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

I gave 3 months notice. I called in June to give my 3 months notice and was told to send it in writing which i did on 24th June 2019, the contract was due to be terminated on 30th September. I have since recieved mail asking me to rejoin with you however you are still taking payment so now this needs to be terminated immediately

Thomas

Hi Laura_S,

that doesn't matter in this case. The day of the move counts, so if you move on 30.09. the period of 3 months starts.

Regards

Thomas

I have in writing from you that my 3 month notice period was accepted and my contract would be cancelled on 30th September 2019. I have given my 3 month notice period so won't be paying anymore money

Thomas

Hi Laura_S,

let me check the customer records. Send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address in a private message.

Then reply again here in the post.

Regards

Thomas

Thank you, I have sent you a private message