abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

cancellation of TV contract & return of TV box
dlstudent
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Few days before, I received the Digital TV box, which I never ordered and never asked for. And now almost 40 EUR is deducted from my account. The funny thing is that someone from Vodafone center called me last month and told me that he will send this TV box to my address. I told them not to (because I never ordered it). But he told that "we will send it and you can send it back". I do not know how this makes sense at all.

Oh yes, I think it does. Because if they don't send it to me then they can't deduct this 40 EUR from my account. This is so weird and I am totally frustrated with Vodafone for selling things to people, even after saying that they don't need it.

And also, I want to cancel the TV contract which was automatically assigned to me for two more years (till 2021). I never siged this contract in the first place. Can someone please explain why this contract was assigned on my name?

I just want to cancel my contract with Vodafone and NEVER EVER want to take one with them in future...

Could someone from the team tell me the procedure to do so?

thanks

10 Antworten 10
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi dlstudent,

the credit note will not be transferred to your bank account, but will be offset against the following invoices.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!