abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

canceled contract not usable before ending date
Emanuel01
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

hi,

I have my contract canceled and it's ending next month. 

now I keep getting funny messages in my account and it seems some of the sections are locked out or browser gives an error when trying to navigate to (something in the line of I don't have access)

I keep getting the message bellow. 

Vertrag abgelaufen

Du kannst Deine Kabel Deutschland-Produkte nicht mehr nutzen.

can anyone give me a hand. the contract is still running and I think I still have internet. 

best regards,

Emanuel

15 Antworten 15

So after I click on Interneteinstellungen in mein Kabel account I below, I get the error in the second picture. c1.PNGc2.PNG

Hi Claudia, 

so today I tested with a new cable and the speeds are similar... no big improvements comapred to the old cable I had from vodafone. 

Best regards, 

Emanuel

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

alright then, were gonna send you a technician. Could you send me a mobilenumber where the technician can make an appointment with you? Can you give him acces to the house?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Tobias, 

you have a PM. 

Yes I can get him access to the distribution box, I just need a 1-2 days heads up as only the Hausmeister has the key to that room. 

Regards, 

Emanuel

@Tobias ? any updates?

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello Emanuel01,

please note that the forum is not a live chat.

I have assigned the technician for you. The colleague will contact you to arrange an appointment.

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!